Create new Active Directory accounts with SharePoint Create & Clone AD User Account
Large companies and organizations must create a lot of AD user profiles when hiring new people, moving staff across departments or re-organizing the company structure. With Virto SharePoint Create & Clone, an administrator can easily create new AD accounts via SharePoint interface by simply filling a few fields, such as first and last names, email, login and password, departments, and SharePoint groups that users are assigned to.
With this feature, you can clone an existing AD profile fast by choosing data fields that must be cloned (department, office phone and address, company domain, etc.).
Creating AD user accounts via SharePoint site within a simple interface
There is no need to use AD every time when creating a new user. Administrator can save time by delegating rights to existing users for creating new accounts.
|Cloning AD users accounts (predefined fields with users’ data)||When cloning an existing user, his data will be cloned from chosen fields only.|
|Select SharePoint groups allowed to create and clone AD user accounts||Administrator can delegate rights for creating a new user account to some SharePoint user groups.|
|Select organizational units when creating a new user account||You can select where to place a newly created user (ex. – marketing department in Chicago)|
|Select a SharePoint group when creating a new user||You can place a new user into existing SharePoint groups.|
|Send e-mail to user after account creation||When the user account is created, his login and password can be sent to his e-mail.|
|Supported SharePoint versions||2007, 2010, 2013, 2016|
01-28-2016It makes my life easier! It takes only a few minutes to create SharePoint Active Directory account, it helped me a lot!
05-16-2015Convenient tool for managing SharePoint user profile. Easy to choose and clone required data fields in SharePoint user profile.
- Sharepoint 2019 - 3.1.4
- Sharepoint 2016 - 3.1.4
- Sharepoint 2013 - 3.1.4
- Sharepoint 2010 - 3.1.4
- Sharepoint 2007 - 2.0.3
- Operation system64-bit edition of Windows Server 2012 R2 Service Pack 1 AND 64-bit edition of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
- ServerSharePoint Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- BrowserMicrosoft Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Google Chrome, Firefox, Mozilla
- Operation systemWindows Server 2012 Standard or Datacenter X64 / 2008 R2 SP1
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2013 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013; Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 8 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla, Firefox, Google Chrome supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2008 x64 / 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- BrowserInternet Explorer 7 or greater is recommended for Advanced Administration features, Mozilla Firefox supported
- Operation systemWindows Server 2003 x86/x64 // 2008 x86/x64 // 2008 R2
- ServerSharePoint Release: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services v3 (WSS3.0) SP2 or Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP2. Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 or greater (Note: This product is not compatible with SPS 2003 and WSS v2)
- BrowserInternet Explorer 6 or above is recommended for advanced administration features
- Serial number for product activation
- Unlimited 1 year support via email
- All major and minor upgrades during 1 year
License notes and renewal
Upon purchase, your license comes with a free 1-year update period. Once this initial period expires, an extension for a further year needs to be purchased to maintain access to the latest product updates.
Educational and non-profit discounts
We are glad to offer a set of special discounts for schools, colleges, universities, hospitals and charity organizations. Please contact our sales department for more information.
Choose one of our bundles and save up to 85% off separate product price